Revenue Range: USD $2.9 Billion
About the Client
The client is a leading pharmaceutical company with its headquarters in Dublin-Ireland, and MalvernPennsylvania for US operations. It started its operations in 1997 by acquiring pharmaceutical products, assets, and production rights from other pharmaceutical companies, and currently, it has an active headcount of around 3000 employees.
The client was using SharePoint 2010, 2013 and SharePoint Online. The company faced challenges with resource deployment for monitoring and maintenance of their SharePoint environment. Given the situation, they sought a technology partner with the ready and right kind of expertise and acumen to provide them with the necessary support services.
The client expectations from Quadrion included:
- Immediate resolution of business-critical issues that have a significant financial impact with the potential to impede the ability to conduct business.
- Comprehensive support across Development, Testing & Production environments.
- Monitoring SharePoint through health checks and remediation
- Management of User Administration and Permissions
- Site Provisioning and Maintenance support
- Creation of lists and libraries, page layouts, site templates, and content types
- Escalations and User Support
- Best Practice Recommendations
- Support for InfoPath Forms deployment and maintenance
- Support for SP and SP Designer workflow deployment and maintenance
The client chose Quadrion to meet its requirement. The conviction and confidence arose from previous engagements as a technology partner for its SharePoint development services and other past engagements.
Based on the client’s expectations, Quadrion did a comprehensive situational assessment. Using the intelligent services model, Quadrion deployed a project team comprising offshore resources. The team included a project manager to oversee the engagement and a suitable, competent resource for the client’s R&D center.
This project team provided the required support and maintenance for the O365 and SharePoint collaboration tasks. Quadrion’s team of qualified and competent service engineers, including a lead engineer, prioritized the client need to deliver the required services to support and maintain the SharePoint environment seamlessly.
Based on the engagement’s success, the client extended the arrangement’s scope to include support for Stream, Teams, and other Office 365 Apps.
The engagement successfully delivered on all the client-defined specifications.
- Almost zero learning curve. Since the Quadrion team was trained and experienced, they could start delivering results immediately.
- Enhanced problem-solving capabilities. Investigating Logs and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) enabled prompt and proactive issue resolution.
- Stringent documentation process for solutions helped improve processes.
- Regular reports like monthly ticket and hours reporting provided clear status view.
- Streamlined process with new SharePoint site built as per Endo site request process.
- Significant cost benefits accrued from offshore expertise.
- Enabled access to extended Microsoft technical skill sets that enhanced client operations.
- Added value through solution enhancements. Additional value through customization enhancements and infrastructure patching needs in their SharePoint environment.
- Augmented ticket handling ability. The highly capable support team successfully handled dozens of tickets in addition to the regular development and break/fix work.
- Rapid ticket turnaround time. The turnaround time for ticket handling within one business day rose to an impressive 80%.