Microexcel Orchestrates Largest Ever Office 365 Intune Migration for Healthcare Major in the Tri-State Area
Location: New Jersey, USA
Employees: 25,000 to 30,000
Revenue Range: $2.8 Billion
About the Client
The client is a reputed not-for-profit healthcare service provider in the USA. With a huge network of 17,000 professionals and 4800 affiliated physicians, it operates seven reputed hospitals that provide extended healthcare services. The Client operates from New Jersey, supporting 11 counties and 4.9 million people focusing on easy access and affordability of healthcare services.
The healthcare client with a workforce distributed across multiple locations, needed a cost effective and robust Mobile Device Management (MDM) software that would enable the organization to manage its 5000+ devices. This number of devices is among the largest for any healthcare company in the tri-state area.
The new solution and migration process would have to address several business requirements including:
- Addressing the high additional license cost incurred on the AirWatch MDM in use.
- Easing the compatibility challenges between the MDM in use and the enterprise collaboration software.
- Working on improvement in the data and device security.
- Transitioning out from AirWatch in a seamless manner without wiping out devices.
- Enabling users to self-initiate the migration of their devices.
Additionally, there were several unique challenges.
- Orchestrating a seamless migration at a never-before scale of a network of 5000+ devices without wiping or resetting the devices to factory mode and minimising any disruptions to users.
- Mitigating cost inefficiencies without compromising on quality of services.
- Transitioning the 5000+ devices seamlessly onto an alternate robust and reliable MDM software.
Based off their long-term engagement, the client relied on Microexcel technical expertise to find a solution on this business-critical scenario and to provide them with a cost and value driven advantage.